Chorleywood Residents’ Association (CRA) is a dedicated group of community-spirited volunteers who are passionate about maintaining the special and friendly character of Chorleywood. All Chorleywood residents are automatically members of the Residents’ Association.
CRA holds regular meetings with Three Rivers District Council (TRDC), Chorleywood Parish Council (CPC), Hertfordshire County Council (HCC) and our local MP. We are run by the Executive Committee, which meets on the 3rd Monday of each month.
Chorleywood Residents’ Association is funded by voluntary donations from residents, membership of our 100 Club, and local businesses advertising in our twice-yearly magazine, The Chorleywood Resident, which is delivered to each and every household in Chorleywood Parish.
Volunteers are always welcome. Get in touch using our Contact Form if you’d like to get involved!
- We are passionate about Chorleywood
- We work hard to maintain and enhance the special character of Chorleywood
- We are volunteers who want to serve and help our fellow Chorleywood residents
- To help residents resolve local issues in planning, highways, parking, our environment and other areas
- To engage with residents through our Newsletter, online channels and The Chorleywood Resident magazine
- To work with Chorleywood businesses and residents to help our high street thrive
- To understand residents’ needs and concerns
- To enhance the relationship and cooperation between CRA and our local authorities
- To have a happy, thriving Chorleywood village and high street