- GOV.UK Coronavirus – National Lockdown: stay at home
- HCC Coronavirus – Service Updates and Guidance for Residents and Businesses
- TRDC latest information on Coronavirus and council services
- TRDC Support for Residents during Covid-19
- TRDC Request Support Form if you need support for food, essential supplies etc.
COVID Vaccinations – phone number withheld
If you receive a phone call towards the end of the day from a number that is withheld, then this might be a vaccination centre which has some Covid vaccinations that need to be used and is offering last minute appointments to those in the priority groups. Remember to take your NHS number with you when you go if possible, and if you need help with transportation then try contacting Chorleywood Corona Support Group (CCSG) who provide a volunteer driver service.
In all cases remember the NHS will NEVER ask for
- Payment – all vaccines are FREE
- Your Bank details
- Arrive unannounced at your home to administer the vaccine
- Ask you to prove your identity by sending copies of personal documents
See COVID vaccine scam guidelines (PDF 647 KB) for more guidance.