Reporting Issues

We encourage all residents to report issues direct to the appropriate council.

However, we know it isn’t always clear which one has responsibility for responding to each type of issue.  They also use different reporting systems and to ensure the issue you report is properly responded to you must use the correct system.

To help we have summarised below the types of issue that each authority deals with and provided a button that will take you to their reporting system or email as appropriate.  You can also visit their websites for further information.

hcc logo
  • All road issues (including potholes)
  • Road sign issues (including vandalism)
  • Street light issues
  • Traffic light issues
  • Footpath issues (including trip hazards)
  • Flooding
  • Blocked drains
  • Road obstructions
  • Pavement obstructions
  • Street nameplate issues (including vandalism)
  • Graffiti
  • Parking or permit issues
  • Fly tipping
  • Litter and street cleaning
  • Dog Fouling
  • Noise issues
  • Fly posters
  • Abandoned vehicles (also can report to 101)
  • Issues relating to The Common
  • Booking village halls – phone (01923) 282568
  • Cemetery
  • Allotments
  • Community policing
  • Parish paths

If you are finding it difficult to get your issue resolved, then please feel free to let us know.  See our Contact Us page for how to do this.