A number of roads around Chorleywood are badly affected by potholes.  We have been reporting many of these ourselves.

CRA have been made aware that the more complaints Herts County Council (HCC) get about potholes on a road, then the more likely they are to agree to resurface the whole road, e.g. New Parade.

So, please report potholes via the HCC portal