14th May 2022
The Friends of Prostate Suffers (FOPS) have lined up a number of the country’s top expert clinicians in health matters impacting men from age 50 to come and talk with you, with the aim of helping you maintain the best possible quality of life.
- How should you maintain a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you notice it’s getting more difficult or takes longer to go upstairs?
- Are you starting to have problems peeing, and what should you be doing to maintain your continence into older age?
- Are you aware of your risk of prostate cancer and what you should be doing about it?
- Is your sexual function waning?
Come with your questions and learn about men’s health and disease from national clinical experts. Enjoy the educational discussion and humorous discourse.
Refreshments and lunch are provided.
Royal Masonic School for Girls
Rickmansworth WD3 4HF
Full details are available at The 2022 Chorleywood Men’s Health Day – The FOPS