Many residents are upset to see damaged verges, unswept pavements or roads, pothole, flooding, and dog fouling or bags left for the poo fairy to collect. We feel the same way! TRDC are very responsive with issues for which they are responsible, often fixing them with impressive speed. Herts County Council (HCC) also investigate reported issues very quickly, and schedule repair work as soon as they can within their priorities and budgets. We know it’s not easy with limited resources.

Let’s help TRDC, HCC and Chorleywood by reporting issues online, so they that know about the problems and can schedule work efficiently. If you prefer, phone TRDC or HCC, they are always courteous and helpful taking the details.

Report online:

Phone: TRDC on 01923 776611, or HCC on 01992 555555